We’re hosting a paella appreciation party honoring our Corks on the Loose members. Mark your calendar for our club member appreciation event happening on January 20th.
- Time: 6 – 8:30 PM
- Food: Catering by Mark Riggs
- Live Music: Charlie Stager
- Library and Preview Wines: 2014 Malbec, 2010 Red Mtn Cab, and more.
- Cost: FREE for Members (RSVP required) and $35 tickets for Non-Members
Food By: Mark Riggs Catering
- Paella with chicken, Spanish chorizo, mussels, and prawns
- Vegetarian Paella
- Beef satay with citrus chimichurri
- Mushroom & caramelized onion tarts with crème fraîche
- Whipped burrata with charred citrus crostini
Music by: Charlie Stager
Charlie Stager is a singer/songwriter from Kenmore, WA who’s music blends sounds of classic rock, reggae, soul and pop. He draws inspiration from a range of eras and genres, best reflected by his repertoire of covers from Aretha Franklin to Drake and a whole lot in between.
Pouring a preview of our 2014 Horse Heaven Hills MALBEC
Available to purchase by wine club at this event only. This jewel will be released April 28th, 2018.
We will also be pouring some last call library wines and current releases with additional special deals to be had.
This event is open to all. Current Corks on the Loose Club members plus one guest receive a complimentary ticket. Additional tickets may be purchased online or in the tasting room for $35. Check out the Facebook event page here. Members must RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a member? Learn about the benefits of membership from us on your next visit.