FAQFrequently Ask Questions
How many guests does your venue accommodate?
- Elsom Cellars can accommodate up to 125 guests, utilizing our indoor space and outdoor patio.
Do you have parking onsite?
- Yes, there is free parking available in the carparks surrounding Elsom Cellars
What beverages do you serve?
- We serve Elsom wine, but also a selections of Georgetown beers and non-alcoholic beverages
Can your venue be rented for less than four hours or more than four hours?
- Yes, we can accommodate bookings of various lengths. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for hourly rates
Can I use an outside caterer for food?
- Yes, while we can’t recommend Red’s Kitchen and Catering highly enough, you are welcome to bring in food from an outside licensed caterer for a $50 fee. We do ask that all plates and serving utensils are provided by the caterer.
Can I bring in decorations for my event?
- Absolutely! We love seeing our space transformed for your events. We just ask that anything brought in is removed at the end of your event.
Do you provide flowers?
- From time to time we will have seasonal flowers in our tasting room, but these are not guaranteed. We work with the wonderful Stocks and Stems who can assist with flowers for your
event, or you are welcome to bring in your own flowers. We have limited vases that can be used in the tasting room.
My event needs additional furniture, can Elsom assist with this?
- We are happy to assist in renting additional furniture. We use Pedersen’s and you would be responsible for any furniture and delivery costs.
Do you offer place settings for dinner parties?
- Elsom has place settings for up to 40 guests for $3 per guest. This includes plates, silverware, and napkins.
Can Elsom host company meetings and teambuilding events?
- We sure can! Our private dining room has a table that can seat 12-14 guests for a meeting. We are also happy to put together teambuilding wine and cheese tasting events.
Tasting Room Hours
Friday - Sunday
12 pm - 6 pm
2960 4th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98134